Friday, September 3, 2010

My City

My favorite city is Muscat. It's so beautiful and nice. Muscat has a lot of beautiful villages. There are a lot of Market (Suqe) Like Suqe Mutrah. It's one of the favorite Suqe in Oman. There are a lot of old things that can people find it there like an old jewels and selver. The location of Suqe Mutrah made it a fantastic Suqe in Oman because it's on the coast near Sultan Qaboos seaport with a beautiful Cornish.
  In Muscat you can find every thing that people wants because it's a complete City and that’s why I like it so much.

7 comments:

  1. hi dear...
    wow you are funtastic miss taowalovaa, boombastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right... also me I like Muscat beacuse it's my hometoun and I can find all my needs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats right !
    muscat is a great city full of busy life !
    well said ^^

    ReplyDelete